XTL series Stereo Zoom Microscope with a center zoom control system, it delivers large field of view and big depth of field, long working distance. Designed as a modular system, with all metal construction, and suited for various working conditions, a wide variety of optical lenses and stands are available.
- Zoom Range: 0.7x-4x
- Zoom Ratio: 1:5.7
- Total Magnification: 7-40X standard, 2.1-200X with optional lens
- Working Distance: 88mm (without Auxiliary Lens), it can be 33-263mm with Optional Auxiliary Lens.
- Field of View: 1.1-124mm (depending on eyepiece and auxiliary lens used)
- Interpupillary Distance: adjustable 55-75mm
- Binocular Tube: inclined 45 degree.
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5 Diopters
- Binocular Body: Can be rotated a full 360 degree.
- Trinocular Body: All of the features of XTS Binocular and provides a vertical phototube for CCD Video and Micro-Photographic system.
Binocular body with WF10X Eyepiece (1MI2120), Trinocular body with WF10X Eyepiece (1MI2120)
|Variations of this product||
1MI1111: Binocular body with WF10X Eyepiece (1MI2120)
1MI1112: Trinocular body with WF10X Eyepiece (1MI2120)